The JVC’s GY-HM250SP is an innovative, affordable sports production camera that produces professional quality coverage of sporting events, complete with score overlay and game clock without requiring an external switcher or CG. Despite being loaded with advanced professional features for extensive customization, the camera’s Full Auto Mode, along with 1-button streaming makes it easy for an untrained operator to use. It’s a complete sports production system contained in a compact, affordable camcorder package!
JVC GY-HM250SP UHD 4K Streaming Camcorder Sports production
- Single 1/2.3-inch CMOS image sensor with
- 12.4 million pixels
- High quality integrated 12x F1.2-3.5 zoom lens (35mm equivalent: 29.6-355mm)
- Lower-third and full-screen titling solutions for recorded or streamed video—New!
- Zero Config conﬁguration capability—New!
- Tele-macro mode provides better focus on close objects—New!
- Dynamic Zoom in HD mode maps pixels to create seamless and lossless 24x zoom
- 4K Ultra HD recording (150 Mbps, 24/30p) to dual SDXC (UHS-I Speed class3) card
- 4:2:2 recording at 4K/30p and 4K/24p
- Full HD (24-60p) recording at 50Mbps
- Live 4K UHD output via HDMI connector