The Sony HXR-MC2500 workflow flexibility is enhanced by the ability to record directly onto a removable memory card or a 32GB internal flash memory storage system in High Definition or Standard Definition. With this combination of the internal flash memory and memory card allows recording functions such as “Relay” and “Simultaneous”. When Sony’s L-Series InfoLithium battery NP-F970 (optional) is used, the HXR-MC2500 is capable of continuous long recording of up to 14 hours – perfect for those occasions where you don’t want to stop recording, such as weddings or business conferences.
Sony HXR-MC2500 Camcorder AVCHD HD / SD con sensor Exmor R CMOS de 1/4″
- Wide angle 26.8mm* professional quality Sony G Lens
- 12x zoom: 2.9mm to 34.8mm provides wide angle of view.
- 1/4″-type back-illuminated Exmor R CMOS sensor
- Quick AF system improves precise auto focus even in low light situations.
- Full raster 1920 x 1080i AVCHD
- Built-in 32GB solid state flash drive can store
- Assignable lens ring allows precise manual control
- Optical SteadyShot® Image Stabilization